The Blauberg 315mm Iso-Mix silenced/insulated fan can be used for indoor cultivation or for any premises such as, bathrooms, kitchens, libraries or subfloor ventilation applications that require high pressure, powerful airflow and low noise level. At 40dBA when the fan is on high speed, this is on of the quietest 315MM (12") Silent fans available on market today.
- Speed adjustable
- Designed & Made in Germany
- The casing is made of polymer-coated steel, internally filled with 50 mm mineral wool thermal- and sound-insulating layer.
- Special inner perforation of the casing and sound-insulating material are designed for wide-frequency sound absorbing.
- Mixed-flow impeller made of high-quality plastic.
- The diffusor, the specially profiled impeller and directing vanes provide high performance and powerful pressure combined with low noise operation.
- External airtight terminal block on the fan casing for power supply.
- Mounting brackets on the fan casing for mounting to the floor, to the wall or ceiling.
- Double-speed single-phase high-efficient motor with low energy demand on ball bearings.
- Overheating protection by built-in thermal switches.
- Motor ingress protection rating IPX4.
- Phase: 1
- Voltage [V]: 230
- Frequency [Hz]: 50/60
- Power [W] (min): 213
- Power [W] (max): 313
- Current [A] (min): 0.93
- Current [A] (max): 1.41
- Maximum air capacity [m³/h] (min): 1510
- Maximum air capacity [m³/h] (max): 1920
- RPM [min-¹] (min): 2120
- RPM [min-¹] (max): 2620
- Sound pressure level at 3 m distance [dBA] (min): 36
- Sound pressure level at 3 m distance [dBA] (max): 40
- Max. operating temperature [°C]: 60
- Ingress protection rating: IP X4
ISO-MIX 315 DIMENSIONS
- D1: 313MM
- B: 432MM
- H: 520MM
- L: 780M
- Weight: 25KG