Improve your air conditioner’s efficiency and lifetime with a 608w x 540h AIR DIVERTER.
Now with magnetic fixings! Say hello to a hassle-free and efficient installation process!
Is your air conditioning unit close to to a walls, obstructions or fences?
- The Air Diverters are an effective solution.
- Magnetic fixings for easy install
- The air diverters are designed to direct air up and away from any obstruction at an angle of 45°.
- Performance can drop up to 50% with inadequate ventilation
- This prevents the hot air in summer and cool air in winter being recirculated.
- For efficient operation and decreased running costs the outdoor unit needs to use fresh ambient temperature air, not recirculated air.
WHY AIR DIVERTERS AND DEFLECTORS?
- The Air Diverters are designed to direct air up and away from any obstruction at an angle of 45°. This prevents the hot air in summer and cool air in winter being recirculated.
- For efficient operation and decreased running costs the outdoor unit needs to use clean ambient temperature air.
- Reduce wear and tear on the outdoor unit, extend its service lifetime and improve indoor comfort.
The Air Diverters are easily retrofitted to most outdoor units.
* Does your unit have 2 outdoor fans? You will need 2 deflectors.
How to measure:
Simply measure the width and height of your outdoor unit fan guard, larger systems will have 2 x fans requiring 2 x air diverters.
If you are unsure send us a message or email us here with your dimension and some photos of the front of your outdoor unit we then be able to assist with the best advice for you system.